VBS Curriculum: Esther “Made For Such a Time as This”
This Bible camp theme and VBS curriculum is based on the Old Testament story of Esther. The biblical story of Esther is a fascinating story of faith, courage, and redemption. A minority Jewish orphan girl becomes the unlikely queen of Persia and must risk everything to save her suffering people from annihilation.
The key passage is found in Esther 4.14 when Mordecai says to Esther, “And who knows whether you have not come to the kingdom for such a time as this?” Esther realizes she has been made for this moment and her bravery shines as she goes on to save many people from destruction and harm.
YOU were made for such a time as this! God shaped you to be able to overcome insurmountable odds in your generation.
This resource was designed as a camp curriculum for children 8-12 years of age. Can also serve as a 5-week Sunday morning children’s ministry teaching series or Backyard Bible club.
- (DAY ONE) God Is Near Even When He Seems Far Away
- (DAY TWO) God Created Us For a Time and Purpose
- (DAY THREE) We Can Be Brave Because We Don’t Stand Alone
- (DAY FOUR) God Makes All Things Good Because He Is Good
- (DAY FIVE) God Wants Me to Know My Identity in Christ
- 5-Daily Bible Lessons with Leader Guides
- Group Activities, Games, Object Lessons
- Craft Ideas and Printable Talk Sheets
- *Song Playlist
- Logo and Graphic Files
- PowerPoint Backgrounds and Template
*Contents does not include actual music files, only a short playlist with suggested songs to go with each daily lesson theme
Suggested Donation: $18